Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ginger the little Dachshund


Here is a little colored pencil sketch I did of a miniature dachshund for a gift. Her name is Ginger and she is about 6 months old when this pix was taken. It is small and after matting it I will frame it in about an 8 x 10 I think. Now off to clean my house.... geesh I hate house cleaning. The kids are coming up for supper tonight and my hubby will be home in about 5 hours. Will he be surprised to see the house all cleaned... that is if I get around to doing it. I keep telling him I need a wife!! :-)

7 comments:

Paola said...

I was cleaning my house too this morning...of course I prefer to paint!!! I love your portrait! It's like the picture! Ciao! Paola

Jennie Norris said...

Judy, your work is beautiful! I just want to pet him, how sweet.

Judy said...

Thank you Paola and Jennie for your nice comments on Ginger. That is nice of you to say so.

Peter Brown said...

Judy, terrific work as usual. I'm going through a bit of a Conte phase at the moment otherwise I'd be tempted to try coloured pencils for myself. So many mediums, so little time!

Judy said...

Thank you Peter, you are right there is so much to try and have fun with. I've never tried your Conte pencils but you are doing great work with them. I may have to give them a try too.

Grahame Butler said...

Great work Judy, as always...

Judy said...

Thank you Grahame, your work is great too.