Monday, April 5, 2010

Orangutan Miniature Painting

Wow, it seems like forever since I've posted a painting on my site. I've been busy getting ready for a show. I can't show that painting yet, it is not to be shown until after the show. However, I'm going to try and enter a miniature art show with my little organutan painting I did. It is size 3.5 x 5 inches. This was a lot of fun to do. My osprey painting is still sitting patiently waiting for me to come back to it. I'm thinking that if I get my act together and get a couple more minis done, another large painting of black bear for another show, I will be able to get back to it. Sometimes it feels like there are not enough hours in the day. Thank you for viewing my work.

3 comments:

Lesley Ann Hartman said...

He is gorgeous Judy! Love the depth you have behind him also. Hope you can enter this in a mini show so that more folks can see your work. :) Lesley

Michelle Desilets said...

Lovely!
Why not auction it off to raise funds and awareness for orangutan conservation? have a look at www.forests4orangutans.org for inspiration!

Tracy Hall said...

Wonderful piece judy! Love his beautiful expression - and please enter it in one of the upcoming mini shows!